Lemon Pork Stir-Fry
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin halved lengthwise then cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 12 ounces baby bok choy quartered crosswise
- 1 medium green bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place pork slices in a medium bowl; sprinkle with cornstarch and toss until coated.
- Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add pork and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet; add bok choy, bell pepper and carrot; stir-fry for 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Return pork to skillet; add remaining ingredients; toss until heated through.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). Add steamed asparagus on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: Instead of pork, use boneless skinless chicken breast meat. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure stir-fry sauce is gluten free. Use arrowroot starch instead of cornstarch. NUTRITION: per serving: 171 Calories; 5g Fat; 20g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 55mg Cholesterol; 375mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!