Cayenne Crazing Salmon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt 1freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine all spices (garlic powder through thyme).
- Season each fillet thoroughly with spice mixture.
- Melt the ghee or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add salmon and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 265 Calories; 13g Fat; 34g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 106mg Cholesterol; 587mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!