Mock Chow Mein
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bag chow mein noodles
- Cook ground beef until brown.
- Add onion and celery, cook until almost tender.
- Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles.
- Put into a two quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Uncover and layer with chow mein noodles,
- Return to oven, uncovered and bake until noodles are brown, about 15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!