yummy delicious food ;D
- 1.5 lbs ground beef lean
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage (1tsp chopped sage)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove chopped garlic (1/8 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (small onion)
- 1/2 cup ketchup (BBQ or chili sauce)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the ketchup.
- Spread mixture in ungreased loaf pan, 8.5x4.5x2.5 or 9x5x3 or shape into 9x5 inch loaf in ungreased rectangular 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Spread ketchup over top.
- Insert meat thermometer into center of loaf.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center and juice is clear and thermometer reads at least 160 degrees.
- Drain meat loaf.
- Let stand 5 minutes, remove from pan.
- Enjoy - Kayden said so 😀
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!