Garden Herb Pot Roast
- 2 Tbsp butter, grass fed divided
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large red onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 3 pounds chuck roast
- 1 Tbsp rosemary fresh, choped
- 1 Tbsp thyme fresh, chopped
- 2 teasp oregano fresh, chopped
- 2/3 cup red wine or broth
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Grease inside of crock pot with 1 Tbsp butter. Add cauliflower, onion, garlic and celery to crockpot. Season veggies with salt and pepper and herbs. Heat the remaining butter in large skillet over high heat. Season all sides of chuck roast with salt and pepper. Brown all sides of roast in skillet then place on top of veggies in crock pot. Add remaining liquid and cook on LOW 8-10 hours, or HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!