- 1 roast 1.5-2 lb larger roast cut up in bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon diced garlic
- seasoned salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 4 stalks celery sliced
- 0.5 lbs mushrooms cut in smaller pieces
- cooked rice
- Cut roast in bite size pieces. Add to crock pot.
- Add soy and teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, and garlic. Add seasoned salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook meat and ingredients 3-4 hours.
- After meat is done. Add cut vegetables. (May add additional teriyaki & soy sauce) Cook all ingredient 30-45 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!