Tuscany Villa Fish
- Olive oil
- 6 firm-fleshed white fish fillets 6-oz.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 6 plum tomatoes thinly sliced, Roma
- Preheat oven broiler and coat the broiler pan with a little olive oil.
- Brush both sides of fillets with lemon juice, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on prepared broiler pan, flat sides up.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, butter and mayonnaise; set aside.
- Broil fish about 4 inches from heat source for 6 minutes then turn and spread cheese mixture evenly over each fillet.
- Top with tomato slices and broil for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed red potatoes and steamed asparagus. VEGETARIAN: Use tempeh instead of fish. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayo is gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 228 Calories; 7g Fat; 33g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 88mg Cholesterol; 433mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!