Spice Seared Chicken
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: In a small bowl, combine spices (salt through oregano); sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken breast halves.
- Melt the ghee or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: per serving: 252 Calories; 9g Fat; 40g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 116mg Cholesterol; 583mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!