- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix 1.25-oz.
- 4 boneless skinless turkey breast cutlets 4-oz.
- Olive oil
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place taco seasoning mix and turkey cutlets in a large zipper-topped plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat well. Place coated turkey in a baking dish lightly coated with olive oil; bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until turkey is cooked through.
- Top with salsa during the last 5 minutes of cooking time; serve with sour cream.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve steamed green beans on the side. Add a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add buttered corn on the cob. KOSHER: Use cultured soy instead of sour cream, or skip. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure taco seasoning and salsa are gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 187 Calories; 2g Fat; 30g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 73mg Cholesterol; 936mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!