Pork with Zucchini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 4-oz. pork tenderloin cutlets 1/2-inch thick or less,
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5-oz.
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add onion and sauté until softened.
- Add zucchini, oregano and basil; cook for 2 minutes. Add pork cutlets; cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Add tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes; serve.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork); add steamed broccoli spears on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of pork and use vegetarian Worcestershire sauce. GLUTEN-FREE: Make sure canned tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce are gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 197 Calories; 7g Fat; 25g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 92mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!