Minty Fresh Lamb
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 lamb chops 6-oz.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except lamb; blend until smooth.
- Place lamb chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag; pour marinade on top; seal bag and turn to coat chops with marinade. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. Remove chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag); grill chops for 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked through to your preference.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Roasted medley of sliced vegetables (sweet potatoes, beets, Brussels sprouts, red onion). NUTRITION: per serving: 516 Calories; 43g Fat; 23g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 117mg Cholesterol; 553mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 6 1/2 Fat. Points: 14
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!