Garlic Salmon Steaks with Glazed Carrots
- 4 salmon steaks 6-oz.
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill or oven broiler.
- Salt and pepper salmon steaks to taste. In a small bowl, blend yogurt and garlic.
- Place salmon steaks on grill or broiler pan and spread each with 1/2 tablespoon of the yogurt/garlic spread. Grill/broil salmon to desired level of doneness (about 7 minutes per side for medium-well).
- Top each salmon steak with remaining garlic spread and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Meanwhile, steam baby carrots then drizzle with honey.
- Serve salmon with glazed baby carrots and enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed asparagus. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 258 Calories; 7g Fat; 36g Protein; 12g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 89mg Cholesterol; 209mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!