- 1 1/2 pounds lean pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 medium red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and chopped
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Place tenderloin in a large slow cooker; add remaining ingredients and give mixture a good stir. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Shred pork with 2 forks and blend with slow cooker juices.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Place a portion of pork mixture in large Romaine lettuce leaves; garnish with chopped green onions and cilantro then roll up and enjoy! Add a relish tray of cherry tomatoes, cucumber spears and celery, carrot and jicama sticks. NUTRITION: per serving: 289 Calories; 13g Fat; 36g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 128mg Cholesterol; 182mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!