Not Your Mama’s Reeses Fat Bomb
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 6 teaspoons stevia divided
- 6 ounces sugar free dark chocolate melted (like Valor or Lily’s)
- flake sea salt
- First off, you’ll need a mini-muffin pan and some mini muffin pan parchment paper liners. Line the pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine almond butter and coconut butter and 3 teaspoons of stevia – heat over medium heat, turning it down if it’s too hot. You want everything mildly heated and thoroughly combined, then remove from heat.
- In a double boiler over medium high heat, heat chocolate with coconut oil and remaining teaspoons of stevia. Once completely melted and glossy, remove from heat.
- Spoon a small base of chocolate into each of the muffin liners. Throw in freezer to quickly set chocolate, for about 5 to 10 minutes (until stiff).
- Now spoon the almond mixture into each muffin liner, then top with remaining chocolate and add a tiny pinch of sea salt to each one and place back in freezer or refrigerator until set (20 minutes in freezer, 45-60 minutes in fridge).
Serving size is 2 Fat Bombs and the net carbs are 1 (for both).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!