hot melt spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon ghee or olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes or fresh equivalent
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- dash red wine
- 2 zucchinis spiralized
- 1 pound Italian sausage cooked
- shredded parmesan cheese optional
- First up, in a large skillet, heat the ghee and add the onion. When the onion becomes translucent, now add the tomatoes, spices and simmer a couple of minutes.
- Use a potato masher to smush up the tomatoes. Add the garlic now and red wine and simmer another
- few minutes. Add the zucchini to the pan and cover. Allow to simmer for a few minutes until cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add the cooked sausage and mix altogether. Serve in a bowl, top with parmesan if you like. 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!