Hot Melt Meatloaf
- 1 tablespoon ghee or avocado oil
- 3 medium onions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons pink salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken broth bone broth if you have it
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup ground pork rinds
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, heat the ghee and saute the onions.
- In a large bowl, with your very clean hands mix all ingredients--add the sauteed onions.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, put it in a loaf pan or muffin tin for smaller portions.
- Bake for an hour or until cooked thoroughly. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!