Hot Melt Fettuccine Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs cooked and diced
- 4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1 bag Miracle Noodle fettuccine noodles
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot, fill with water and put on the back burner to boil for the noodles.
- In a skillet over a medium high heat, add the butter and olive oil to the pan. Add the garlic and be careful to not let it brown. Now add the cream and Parmesan, a little bit at a time, whisking it into the butter. Alternate a little cream, a little Parmesan, whisking it into the mixture, allowing it to simmer (not a hard boil). Add the chicken and bacon, adding a little sea salt to taste (you don’t need much with the bacon).
- In the meantime, rinse the Miracle Noodles according to the package directions–it’s important to follow those directions!
- When the water is boiling, add the prepared Miracle Noodles. Only boil for 2 minutes, drain and add to the sauce mixture.
- Serve with freshly ground pepper and little sprinkle of Parmesan!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!