Better Than Mounds Fat Bomber
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut make sure it’s unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons xylitol
- 3 ounces sugar free dark chocolate melted (good brands are Valor or Lily’s)
- First off, you’ll need a mini-muffin pan and some mini muffin pan parchment paper liners. Line the pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients together except the chocolate and heat over medium heat, turning it down if it’s too hot. You want everything melted and mixed well.
- Now spoon the mixture into each muffin liner, then freeze for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- To melt the chocolate, use a double boiler or a stainless bowl over a boiling pot of water.
- Once chocolate is melted, bring the frozen coconut mixture muffin pan out of the freezer and divide the chocolate up on top of each one.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes to harden. You CAN put it in the fridge, but the chocolate will sweat.
- Can be stored in a sealed container in your pantry for a week.
Serving size is 2 Fat Bombers and the net carbs are 1 (for both).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!