- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 2 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup spiced rum
- Place all ingredients in a large slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and steamed green beans. NUTRITION: per serving: 314 Calories; 9g Fat; 39g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 116mg Cholesterol; 583mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!