Peppy Paprika Lamb
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 lamb chops 6-oz.
- Olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl or cup, combine salt, pepper, paprika and cumin; sprinkle mixture evenly over lamb chops.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat; add lamb chops and cook for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until nice and golden and cooked to your preference. Remove chops from pan and set aside.
- Reduce skillet heat to medium and add a little more olive oil along with the garlic, red onion, and balsamic vinegar; whisk mixture for a few seconds then reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes; serve over the lamb.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed broccoli spears. NUTRITION: per serving: 443 Calories; 36g Fat; 23g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 548mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 5 1/2 Fat. Points: 12
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!