Zucchini Ribbon Salad
- 2 large zucchini thinly sliced lengthwise with a mandolin or vegetable peeler , OR purchase ready made zoodles in the produce section
- 1 small red onion chopped
- beef leftover from Creamy Mushroom and Beef Stew
- 1/3 cup chopped radish
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium avocado mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large bowl, add the first 4 ingredients (zucchini through radish).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients (salt and pepper through oregano). Pour the dressing over the zucchini salad, toss and serve.
Related Recipe: Creamy Mushroom and Beef Stew
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!