Warm Sauerkraut and Shrimp Salad
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 2 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined shrimp
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced fennel
- 1 cup shredded sauerkraut
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ghee. To the ghee, add the next 5 ingredients (shrimp through salt and pepper) and stir. Cook for 10 minutes, until the shrimp is cooked through and cauliflower is tender. Remove half the shrimp and set aside for lunch the next day (Almond-Lime and Shrimp Chopped Salad).
- In a large bowl, toss the remaining ingredients with the remaining shrimp mixture and serve.
Related Recipe: Almond-Lime and Shrimp Chopped Salad
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!