Tender Coconut Chicken Skillet
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- chicken sliced, leftover from Dinner Day 1
- 6 cups baby kale
- 1 small shallot sliced
- 2 cups canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Stir in all the ingredients and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the kale is wilted and the mixture is bubbling. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!