Strawberry and Turkey Chopped Salad
- ground turkey leftover from Burrito Bowls with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 6 cups spring salad mix
- 1/4 medium red onion
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- In a large bowl, toss the first 4 ingredients (ground turkey through strawberries).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad. Toss and serve.
Related Recipe: Burrito Bowls with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!