Spicy Italian Veggie Stew
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 large celery stalks chopped
- 3 cups cubed zucchini
- 3 cups baby kale
- 6 cups bone broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Herbs de provence
- 2 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown sausage. Add onion, celery, and zucchini and kale to sausage, stir for about a minute and then transfer to crock cooker. Add the broth, salt, pepper and herbs.
- Cook on LOW for 5 hours or HIGH for 3 hours. Add the spinach to crock cooker, stir to combine. Cook on high for another 30 to 60 minutes and then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!