Shallot Glazed Pot Roast
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium sized shallots
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 pound chuck roast
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients EXCEPT roast. Blend until smooth.
- Heat Instant Pot on “browning” setting. Season all sides of roast with salt and pepper. Quickly brown all sides of roast in Instant Pot.
- Pour balsamic mixture over the top of the roast, cover, and seal lid.
- Manually set timer to 35 minutes. After 35 minutes, release pressure and vent. Carefully remove lid after pressure is released.
- Shred with forks and make sure to get in all the cooking juices. Then Serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!