Savory Meatballs and Slaw
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups chopped arugula
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 3 cups sliced fennel
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and cubed
- Meatballs heated (leftover from Dinner Day 2)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together remaining ingredients, except the meatballs (arugula through avocado). Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss and serve with meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!