Salmon with Kimchi Broccoli Slaw
- 4 large salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 2 cups broccoli slaw or use regular chopped cabbage slaw mix
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 large avocados mashed
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season salmon with oil and salt and pepper and place in a large baking dish. Place dish in oven and bake for about 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork or is cooked to desired doneness. Allow fish to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix the pepper, kimchi, onion and broccoli slaw. Spoon this mixture over the kale and set aside.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Drizzle dressing over the kale mixture and toss. Serve immediately topped with salmon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!