Quick Greens and Beef Skillet
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 large lime juiced and zested
- 4 cups shredded kale
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Cook the beef until no longer pink, breaking up with a spatula. Add in the onion through the spinach and cook until the greens slightly wilt. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, top with avocado.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!