Pulled Chicken “Taco” Salad
- Chicken thighs shredded (leftover from Dinner Day 1)
- 1/4 cup bone broth
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 large limes juiced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 small red onion sliced thin
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the cooked chicken to heat up with the broth (the broth keeps it from drying out!). Cook for about 5 minutes until heated thoroughly and once broth reduces, then remove skillet from heat.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken with the remaining ingredients and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!