Pork and Fennel Salad Bowl
- pork leftover from Roasted Herb and Lemon Pork
- 1/2 cup chopped fennel bulb
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 cups spring salad lettuce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients (pork through lettuce).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad. Toss and serve.
Related Recipe: Roasted Herb and Lemon Pork
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!