Marinated Garlic Rosemary London Broil
- 1 London broil 3-pound
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 2 large shallots chopped
- 4 cups shredded brussel sprouts leaves
- 4 cups diced cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 4 cups arugula lettuce
- In a large resealable bag, place the london broil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the next 5 ingredients (garlic through olive oil). Pour the marinade over the beef and seal the bag. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- To a large baking dish, place the beef and cover. Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, until beef reaches desired level of doneness. Allow to cool then slice and set aside half for lunch the next day (Sliced London Broil Salad).
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat the ghee. To the ghee, add the shallots, brussel sprouts and cauliflower. Cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are slightly tender. To the skillet, add the coconut aminos, maple syrup, coconut milk and salt and pepper to taste. Stir well and cook for 10 more minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Remove vegetables from heat and stir in arugula. Serve the warm salad with the beef.
Do Ahead Tip: Marinate the beef for 2 hours, see recipe. Related Recipe: Sliced London Broil Salad
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!