Ginger Beef Broccoli
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 pounds flank steak sliced into strips
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 cups broccoli florets chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Quickly sear flank steak for a few seconds, then transfer to a crock cooker. Add onion and broccoli on top of steak.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together next 6 ingredients (garlic through coconut aminos). Pour all over beef and veggies, give it a good stir, then cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4 hours. The steak should be fork tender. Remove half the beef and broccoli and then set aside for lunch the next day.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!