Garlicky Chicken and Greens
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and cubed
- chicken leftover from Very Garlicky Chicken and Veggies, heated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- In a large bowl, toss together first 5 ingredients (spinach through chicken).
- In a food processor, combine remaining ingredients (oil through chives), puree until smooth, then drizzle over salad, toss, and serve.
Related Recipe: Very Garlicky Chicken and Veggies
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!