Dubliner Cabbage and Beef
- 2 1/2 pounds beef shoulder cubed into 2 inch pieces
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium white onion sliced
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded kale
- 2 cups bone broth
- 6 strips crispy cooked bacon crumbled
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss beef with salt and pepper. In a large crock cooker, put onion, cabbage, and kale. Place beef over vegetables and add broth.
- Cover and cook the beef for 5 hours or until it is fully cooked and fork tender and the vegetables are tender. Fold in the crumbled bacon before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!