Chicken Salad Wrap
- 2 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 to 8 medium bib lettuce wraps
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- In a large bowl, mix the first 9 ingredients (chicken through olive oil).
- Spoon chicken salad into the lettuce, top with avocado and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!