Butter Herb Drumsticks
- 5 tablespoons grass fed butter
- 3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 3 cups bone broth
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat butter in a large skillet over high heat. Season drumsticks with salt and pepper and quickly brown in skillet. Transfer to crock cooker once browned.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (Dijon through onion powder), include some more salt and pepper. Pour mixture all over drumsticks and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- Chicken should be fork tender or temp at 170-180 degrees. Remove half the chicken and set aside for lunch the next day. Serve with sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!