Burrito Bowls with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets and pulsed in a food processor until rice consistency is reached
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 medium limes zest and juice
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 large avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ghee. To the ghee add the next 6 ingredients (cauliflower through lime zest). Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until rice is tender. Remove cauli rice and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add the ground turkey and cook for 5 minutes, until brown. To the skillet, add the next 4 ingredients (onion through onion powder) and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until the turkey is cooked through and then set half aside for lunch the next day (Strawberry and Turkey Chopped Salad).
- To the turkey mixture, add the rice and stir. Serve warm with kale and avocado slices.
Related Recipe: Strawberry and Turkey Chopped Salad
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!