Burgers with Citrus Veggie Stir Fry
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 1 large head broccoli cut into florets
- 2 cups sliced Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 4 tablespoons coconut aminos or use soy sauce
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 medium onion sliced
- burgers leftover from Caramelized Onion Burgers, heated
- 2 medium avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the ghee. To the ghee, add the remaining ingredients, except the avocado, and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve vegetables topped with a burger and avocado.
Related Recipe: Caramelized Onion Burgers
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!