Braised Collards and Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound pork chops
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups chopped collard greens
- 2 cups bone broth
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the skillet, add the pork chops, seasoned with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until they get a nice crust. Add in the remaining ingredients and cook until the collards are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!