Beef and Broccoli Salad
- Beef and broccoli leftover from Dinner Day 2
- 4 cups arugula lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the beef and broccoli with the arugula lettuce and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 3 ingredients (lemon juice through cilantro) and then season with salt and pepper and pour over the salad. Toss and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!