Baked Cauliflower and Chicken Chowder
- 1 large head cauliflower chopped
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups bone broth
- 1 can unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 6 strips bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 small bunch of chives chopped
- In a crock cooker, combine first 6 ingredients (cauliflower through broth). Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, stir in the coconut milk. Stir in, recover, and cook on HIGH for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove half of the chicken and set aside for lunch the next day. Serve with bacon and chives on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!