Almond-Lime and Shrimp Chopped Salad
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- shrimp leftover from Warm Sauerkraut and Shrimp Salad
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 3 cups thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- In a separate large bowl, toss together remaining ingredients except basil (shrimp through avocado). Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss in the basil and serve.
Related Recipe: Warm Sauerkraut and Shrimp Salad
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!