Shredded Chicken with Garlicky Zoodles
- 1/4 cup bone broth
- Shredded Chicken leftover from Apple Cider Vinegar Chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large zucchini made into zoodles
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat broth and chicken together over medium high heat. Heat for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is heated through – then remove from skillet and leave juices in pan if there are any left.
- Add oil to same skillet, place back over medium high heat. Add garlic, sauté for about 1/2 minute until fragrant, then add zoodles, toss for another 2 minutes, or until tender, season with salt and pepper and serve with chicken.
Related Dinner Recipe: Apple Cider Vinegar Chicken
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!