Sausage, Arugula and Spinach Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- sausage leftover from Sausage Skillet Dinner, chopped
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and cube
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together remaining ingredients (sausage through avocado). Drizzle with vinaigrette, toss and serve.
Related Dinner Recipe: Sausage Skillet Dinner
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!