Quick and Easy Tacos
- ground beef leftover from Hearty Keto Beef Soup
- 1/4 cup bone broth
- 2 large avocados peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 large limes juiced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeno seeded and chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 large collard green leaves steamed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 small red onion sliced thin
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the cooked ground beef and bone broth (the broth keeps it from drying out!). Cook for about 5 minutes until heated thoroughly and broth reduces, then remove skillet from heat.
- In a food processor, combine avocados, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- In the collard leaves, add beef, cilantro, onion and drizzle with avocado crema then serve.
Related Dinner Recipe: Hearty Keto Beef Soup
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!