Pan Seared Salmon Wraps
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 pounds sockeye salmon fillets cubed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 medium lime cut into wedges
- In a large skillet (preferably cast iron), heat coconut oil over medium high heat. Add salmon, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring regularly until salmon is cooked thru. Once cooked through, remove half the salmon and store in refrigerator for lunch the following day (Chopped Salmon Salad with Jalapeno Dressing).
- Add next 5 ingredients (onions through coriander). Stirring constantly, cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until everything is tender.
- Serve with cilantro and a wedge of lime.
Related Lunch Recipes: Chopped Salmon Salad with Jalapeno Dressing
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!