Guacamole and Cilantro Scrambled Eggs
- 1 cup diced avocados
- 1/8 cup diced red onion
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium limes juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients (avocados through olive oil) and mash to combine into guacamole and season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat melt the coconut oil, add eggs and scramble until cooked to desired temperature. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve warm with guacamole on top or on the side. Garnish with cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!