Ground Turkey Scotch Eggs
- 1 pound full-fat ground turkey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 large eggs hard-boiled, peeled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients (turkey through salt and pepper) and mix gently until well combined and set aside.
- To make the scotch eggs, fill a ⅓ cup with the turkey mixture and form into a burger-like formation. Place an egg in the center and carefully fold the turkey mixture circle up and over the egg, until the egg is fully covered evenly, ensuring there are no cracks or openings. Repeat until all the turkey mixture and eggs are used up. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!