Ginger-Herb Steak and Veggies
- 6 tablespoons grass fed butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 medium orange juiced
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 petite sirloin steaks
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups sliced Zucchini
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 2 cups bone broth
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- In a large bowl, add the next 6 ingredients (grass fed butter through pepper); mix well and submerge steaks in mixture. Cover bowl and let sit overnight in the refrigerator, or at room temperature for 1 hour.
- In a large pot, add broccoli, zucchini, onion and bone broth. Over medium-high heat, bring to boil and stir occasionally for 10 minutes, or until veggies are softened. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the ghee over medium-high heat.
- Place marinated sirloin steaks into the hot skillet and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Set aside 4 steaks for lunch the next day (Chopped Marinated Steak and Olive Salad). Serve remaining steaks with veggies.
Related Lunch Recipe: Chopped Marinated Steak and Olive Salad
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!